Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Sky Q

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I have Sky Q and Samsung tablet. I haven't tried with football matches but for some reason not all of my recordings can be downloaded to my tablet on Sky Q app. Dunno why.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I know you can't download BBC programmes as they want you to use iplayer and you can't download BT Sport stuff but you should in theory be able to record anything on Sky Sports and download it I think.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I know you can't download BBC programmes as they want you to use iplayer and you can't download BT Sport stuff but you should in theory be able to record anything on Sky Sports and download it I think.

Maybe I’m preaching to the converted here but BBC programmes can be downloaded for offline viewing via the IPlayer app.

RustyKent

Jun 2, 2014
Herne Bay
Thanks. Have got VIP too so may go for that

I've got VIP & have enquired about getting Sky Q. They offered free 2TB box & installation, which sounds great. But crucially it is only available with a new 18 month contract.

Like others I have negotiated a decent discount which ends in August. If I had signed up, I would be paying full whack after August until the end of the new contract.

Deal breaker for me. Will wait until I renegotiate to see what I can get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here