Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

2 Not allowed!
    A quick google and the same question has been asked on here, the Netweather forum by Miss Jac, The Everton site Toffeetalk by Miss Toffeejac, on Skybluestalk by Miss Skyblueteacher , on the British comedy forum by Lauren Smith, on the Toontastic forum by Miss Maggie, on the Petforum by Miss Lauren, on ArsenalMania by Miss Gooner, on the QPR forum by Miss QPR, on Stoke's Oatcake forum by Potterteach and on the socialanxietysupport forum once again by Miss Jac. I'm sure there are loads more.

What to conclude? That a lot of female year 2 teachers are wrestling with their conscience about their refusal to let pupils pee during class time and the opinions of football fans on this matter are extremely important. Stand-up comedians, weather geeks and worriers not so much.
    My music blog: de-minimis music

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Misshove View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hi, I teach year 2 and don't allow children to visit the toilet in lesson time. Would you have a problem with this rule for your child?
      **** off love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Hi, I teach year 2 and don't allow children to visit the toilet in lesson time. Would you have a problem with this rule for your child?
      Can you play left back?
      "To be honest, I was holding out just for Brighton really. This is where I wanted to be."
      - Bobby Zamora, Tuesday 4th August 2015
      "It does not matter what league you are in, the goalposts don't move."
      - Glenn Murray, Sunday 4th March 2018
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      A complete joke my boy came home in his P E bottoms a year ago because he was not allowed to use the toilet.i was fuming basic human rights.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      How long is a lesson? & even so - yes i probably would. For my eldest currently in year 3, as long as he had fair warning of the rules he'd be fine, but my youngest in year 1 would likely piss himself if he couldn't go when needed - & I'd be really ****ed off with you - especially as although not diagnosed (& i wouldn't want him to be) he's clearly on some spectrum & needs reassurance & support to get him through the day successfully
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      A quick google and the same question has been asked on here, the Netweather forum by Miss Jac, The Everton site Toffeetalk by Miss Toffeejac, on Skybluestalk by Miss Skyblueteacher , on the British comedy forum by Lauren Smith, on the Toontastic forum by Miss Maggie, on the Petforum by Miss Lauren, on ArsenalMania by Miss Gooner, on the QPR forum by Miss QPR, on Stoke's Oatcake forum by Potterteach and on the socialanxietysupport forum once again by Miss Jac. I'm sure there are loads more.

What to conclude? That a lot of female year 2 teachers are wrestling with their conscience about their refusal to let pupils pee during class time and the opinions of football fans on this matter are extremely important. Stand-up comedians, weather geeks and worriers not so much.
      very bizarre and odd behaviour

0 Not allowed!
      What do you do when the children in your class piss themselves ?
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

5 Not allowed!
      "Johnny"

"Yes Miss?"

"Please recite the alphabet"

"abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz "

"Where's the 'P'?"

"All over the floor, Miss."
      My music blog: de-minimis music

0 Not allowed!
      They should be forced to crap in the corner, it’s their own fault for not going at break time.
      Football. F**king football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor, half-alive B*stards. - Danny Baker

1 Not allowed!
      I’m a parent of a primary school child, in four years I’ve never been involved in any conflict with the school.

If you were my son’s teacher I’d probably punch you in the back of the head