Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A tad aggressive.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bn9 bha View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would be interested to know what the head of the school thinks about your rule.
    Personally I would have a problem with this rule, especially if the young child was desperate for the toilet.
    It's a wind-up, they're not really a teacher so I doubt their non-existence head of school probably won't mind.
    Don’t take what I say with a pinch of salt
    Take it with a line and a Whisky short

CasisDead - Dumb

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Misshove View Post
      Hi, I teach year 2 and don't allow children to visit the toilet in lesson time. Would you have a problem with this rule for your child?
      Typical teacher. First post and it's basically starting with 'I'm a teacher'. Then goes on to explain what a bitch she is to the little children in her care. No wonder I hate teachers!
      I hope you meet someone your height, so you can see eye to eye with someone as small as you!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel View Post
      Weird. Someone posted a very similar thread on another forum I use a few months ago. I mean I suppose signing up for football based forums and talking about kids urinating is a hobby, but it's a very weird one.

http://www.footballforums.net/thread...rribly.267596/
      Ha,ha excellent, you have found Miss Lauren the Man Utd fan, she gets a hard time on that forum
      Good shout for being the same person.
      The most curious thing.. Cheshire Cat's Avatar
      11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...

0 Not allowed!
      Who clears up the afterwards?
      "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Hi, I teach year 2 and don't allow children to visit the toilet in lesson time. Would you have a problem with this rule for your child?
      I’m assuming when you need to go you do ? It’s kids stop being a control freak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

5 Not allowed!
      Hi, I teach year 2 and don't allow children to visit the toilet in lesson time.
      About as sensible a rule as the one the head of the school in Patcham this past week tried to impose on the wearing of coats other than thirty quid school-branded coats to school. In temperatures close to zero. Non-school-branded coats were confiscated and had to be collected by the parents. What a cock.

Try to impose your idiotic rule on the kids in your charge and you'll undoubtedly find yourself on the wrong side of parent power/common sense and possibly end up top story in The Argus. Plus the cleaners should make you do the mopping up. Only way you'll learn.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel View Post
      Weird. Someone posted a very similar thread on another forum I use a few months ago. I mean I suppose signing up for football based forums and talking about kids urinating is a hobby, but it's a very weird one.

http://www.footballforums.net/thread...rribly.267596/
      There are a number of posters on here that just recycle "controversial" threads from other forums, to start a bin-fest.

It's either Bozza or Hopkins.
      Was that the intro? I should have been in!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Oxy McFloppie-Tish View Post
      There are a number of posters on here that just recycle "controversial" threads from other forums, to start a bin-fest.

It's either Bozza or Hopkins.
      MissClickbait

0 Not allowed!
      I'm a Year 5 teacher and I let my kids go during lessons if they really need it - you can pretty much always tell when they're desperate. They know not to take the piss (scuse the pun!). You can tell them they should go during breaks till the cows come home but they're kids, half the time they're too busy messing about with their mates to think about going to the loo at break/lunch (especially Year 2s ffs!)
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Yes. My boy shit himself in class a couple of weeks back. That would be entirely your fault if that happened in your classroom.