Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you have a problem with this rule for your child?

Misshove

Dec 15, 2017
Hi, I teach year 2 and don't allow children to visit the toilet in lesson time. Would you have a problem with this rule for your child?

smartferndale

Mar 21, 2013
Yes we would

Year 2 could still be quite young and with an increasing number of kids arriving at schools without being toilet trained it could be a bad move for those who have parents that have neglected their responsibilities and have just started to be dry. You may also find pupils with a medical issue or simply a cold miserable day that can influence the need to visit. Could result in difficulties for you if accidents happen but as a rule it should be discouraged.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes. If a child needs to use the toilet, why the hell would you prevent them from doing so. Completely ridiculous.

Fungus

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 21, 2004
Truro
Odd first post? ???

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hi, I teach year 2 and don't allow children to visit the toilet in lesson time. Would you have a problem with this rule for your child?

Would be interested to know what the head of the school thinks about your rule.
Personally I would have a problem with this rule, especially if the young child was desperate for the toilet.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Would be interested to know what the head of the school thinks about your rule.
Personally I would have a problem with this rule, especially if the young child was desperate for the toilet.

It's a wind-up, they're not really a teacher so I doubt their non-existence head of school probably won't mind.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Typical teacher. First post and it's basically starting with 'I'm a teacher'. Then goes on to explain what a bitch she is to the little children in her care. No wonder I hate teachers!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who clears up the :shit: afterwards?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hi, I teach year 2 and don't allow children to visit the toilet in lesson time.

About as sensible a rule as the one the head of the school in Patcham this past week tried to impose on the wearing of coats other than thirty quid school-branded coats to school. In temperatures close to zero. Non-school-branded coats were confiscated and had to be collected by the parents. What a cock.

Try to impose your idiotic rule on the kids in your charge and you'll undoubtedly find yourself on the wrong side of parent power/common sense and possibly end up top story in The Argus. Plus the cleaners should make you do the mopping up. Only way you'll learn.

Fungus

May 21, 2004
Truro

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm a Year 5 teacher and I let my kids go during lessons if they really need it - you can pretty much always tell when they're desperate. They know not to take the piss (scuse the pun!). You can tell them they should go during breaks till the cows come home but they're kids, half the time they're too busy messing about with their mates to think about going to the loo at break/lunch (especially Year 2s ffs!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here