Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you keeping the faith in Hughton?

Where do you currently stand with Chris Hughton?

• I still have ALL the faith

Votes: 377 75.1%
  • Faith has waned a tad, but still Team Hughton

Votes: 107 21.3%
  • On the fence

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • I'm doubting he is the man for the job

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Hughton Out!

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
All depends who we bring in January , we need reinforcements as soon as possible, or we will really struggle

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
We were always going to struggle this year and probably next year as well. We have sound financial stability, sound leadership so it ain't broke, stop trying to fix it

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I accept that but he seems to get his tactics wrong and his reluctance to send on subs until it is too late.being reliant on defence and breakaways.

I'm glad we are what we are, a real club with expectations that does not come from lala land, and an owner, a manager and fans who are also realists.
Take Man City for example, they just buy who they want because of the skills and hope it fits into their style of play, and if it doesn't, they're sort of stuck with them, because of big contracts.
Typical of when the Italian league was the top one in the 80's, then those clubs were buying all the top players, irrespective of costs or if they fitted into the clubs ethos and the fact that nobody else could have them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Take Man City for example, they just buy who they want because of the skills and hope it fits into their style of play.

I disagree with this. I think Pep has a very very clear vision of the football he wants to play, which is Barca on speed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good job Burnley kept Sean Dyche when they went down, eh ?

Team Hughton- even if relegated.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I am still in his corner but concerned that he is being out thought by most managers in this League. too often.

Dismayed at selection choices for Huddersfield and Spurs games. Not the changes so much as I thought he should have made the player changes for the Spurs game for the Huddersfield game. CH does not seem to think like a chess player. Difficult to see though.

A chess player has predict how the opposition manager sets up and have plan ready rather than being quick reactions.

Got some of my faith back at the Burnley game.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We have sound financial stability, sound leadership so it ain't broke, stop trying to fix it

The best leaders don't wait for things to break. We are clearly misfiring and therefore preventative maintenance (in whatever form it takes) is required to ensure we don't break

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Keep-the-faith.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here