Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] sam baldock .offers something different to what we have got

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
So in every interview CH has about Baldock he says he offers such differenr as a striker to what we have got.so having bit scired in 6hours lets start him v Burnley.he has signed a 3year deal.for god sake.how the hell can he get match fit if he never plays.unused sub at Huddesfield.then out the 18 v spurs.he must be gettin well pissed off.Brown does not have to be in the squad every game.unless its written in his loan deal??"

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
So in every interview CH has about Baldock he says he offers such differenr as a striker to what we have got.so having bit scired in 6hours lets start him v Burnley.he has signed a 3year deal.for god sake.how the hell can he get match fit if he never plays.unused sub at Huddesfield.then out the 18 v spurs.he must be gettin well pissed off.Brown does not have to be in the squad every game.unless its written in his loan deal??"

Did he get injured in his return to the bench last Saturday? Not in the squad last night.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
so now we see Baldock as this seasons saviour............January spending is where its at. Dont find the right players and its trap door time imo.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'd love to see Sam given a go. Our results with him in the side were outstanding over the last couple of seasons.
Obviously the Prem is a different ball game altogether, but none-the less he would make a difference to the way we play.

The big problem is who to leave out.
The obvious choice is Gross, I suppose. Which is becoming an easier choice to make as he hasn't been so effective of late.

Possibly Sam for home games Gross away?

The elephant in the room is of course what exactly is wrong with Super Sam?

I heard rumours that the delay was relating to mental problems, which does not augur well.
Does anyone know if there was any substance to the rumours or was it just good old fashioned poppycock?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought he would be involved last night maybe even start. Very surprised to see him absent from the bench, hopefully not injured again.

AK wasn’t on the bench Saturday...and came into the side last night ..one forward drops out which happens to be SB so not sure i’d read too much into it
Whether SB will cut it who knows ..one things for certain is he forged good partnerships when playing with Murray and perhaps less so Hemed

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
Baldock alone up front in the premier would be shocking.

On for the last 15 mins if chasing a game? Workable.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Now, I'm not having a go at Baldock here, to keep things fresh. Any player like him would struggle in our team right now because we are not getting enough people forward often enough to be able to impact the game. Having one man all on his own is not going to be able to make the sort of difference we need. We need the wingers and Propper to get up and support our striker and number 10. If we're not going to send more people forward, anyone up top is going to struggle.

I think Ulloa showed us in the Championship that he was capable of playing the front on his own, would he be able to do it now in the Premier League for the second half of the season? He is the sort we need if we're going to keep playing this deep and defensive way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here