Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 3 worst than us.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Must admit my pre-seaon predictions were for Swansea, Stoke, and ouselves to go down. I don't think I'm going to be far wrong.

A striker or 2 in Jnauary is an absolute must - and early January - not on the 31st please!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
There are poor sides at the bottom but you just need to nick games and pick up points . The aLLLbion have started sliding and in this league it’s hard to stop it . We have given ourselfs hope but we are still in the mire , it all depends what happens in the window . I’d be worried if I were you , when you get out of the habit of winning it’s hard to reignite it .

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
The takeover at Newcastle could be the decider, if it doesn't complete soon then they'll miss the January transfer window. Could have a huge effect.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are poor sides at the bottom but you just need to nick games and pick up points . The aLLLbion have started sliding and in this league it’s hard to stop it . We have given ourselfs hope but we are still in the mire , it all depends what happens in the window . I’d be worried if I were you , when you get out of the habit of winning it’s hard to reignite it .

You're not us, thank goodness. You're like an annoying little midge, that just keeps buzzing around, where it's not wanted.
I'm not worried and enjoying the experience. If the worse happens, we get relegated. It's not the end of the world.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Got lucky against nine men and they become the omniscient philosophers.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
It is all about scoring goals and playing conservative, look at the teams with the worst goal scoring record this time last year
Hull (14), Sunderland (14), Middlesborough (13), and Burnley (15) no surprises about who were relegated. As of today Swansea (9), WBA (12), BHA (14), Palace (15) and Bournemouth (15). From our own point of view we have only been hammered once by a top six side when Liverpool put five past us and no other team has scored more than two against us. All this can change in the January window with the right investment, I have not included Newcastle who are in an apparent free fall because of the pulling power of their manager but one point out of now 27 is not great reading, they have also leaked 27 goals along with Huddersfield (30), Stoke (39), West Ham (32) and Palace (28). Two large victories yesterday put a gloss on the goal tallies of Huddersfield and Palace who had only scored 12 goals each.
Relegation? Three out of eight, Swansea, Newcastle, Huddersfield, WBA, Stoke, Palace, Bournemouth and Ourselves.
My own prediction, Swansea, Huddersfield and possibly Newcastle/WBA

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
For me, Palace and West Ham are safe. They may slip up a long the way but will be comfortably mid table before long. Southampton and Bournemouth will be safe in time.

Looks like 3 from ourselves, Swansea, Newcastle, Stoke, WBA and Huddersfield.
Just waiting for the new manager bounce effect for WBA to steer them clear and the Terriers are defying their expectations.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
For me, Palace and West Ham are safe. They may slip up a long the way but will be comfortably mid table before long. Southampton and Bournemouth will be safe in time.

Just waiting for the new manager bounce effect for WBA to steer them clear and the Terriers are defying their expectations.

This is about right - any three from this six. I just hope we dont need points from the last two games...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I would expect a bounce from Newcastle when the sale of the club goes through and they splash the cash. I expect a slow pick up from WBA too.

It's still very tight with many teams still in the mix but I'm afraid it might come down to us, Stoke and Swansea as bottom 3. Just 2 back to back wins will shoot us up the table..... But we need them soon.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are there 3 worse than us? I dont think so in fact I am struggling to think of who will replace us when we hit the bottom spot, probably during January.
Swansea are terrible for a start.

Stoke "arn't fit to wear the shirt".

West Brom have Pardew.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Swansea I would agree with, Stoke have the players to pick themselves up as do WBA even with Pardew. What do we have a championship team, manager, and attitude. of dont worry it will be ok. in the end. Newcastle will spend in January after beating us to give them the lift needed. I cannot see where our next goal is going to come from as neither Murray or Hemed look likely to score.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's the spirit.

As I have said I am an eternal optimist but performances recently by the players, the management staff etc have left me rather deflated.not helped by getting up during the night to watch that disgraceful performance in the cricket. This is our 2 national games and I am feeling low on both. at the moment. Probably 200 each from 2 of our batsmen and 3 points against Watford will put it right.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
We are in the mix for sure, but reinforcements in January will arrive just in time, like Gandalf at Helmsdeep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here