Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 3 worst than us.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Two wins for anyone and they look safe, few bad results for anyone they look in trouble. Same is true for every team from Southampton and below. Any 3 out of that group. We do need to be ahead of the pack with a month to go as our run in looks grim!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Currently anyone 20th-11th looks like they could be in for a relegation battle. A few teams have enough quality to steer themselves out of it and the rest will scrap it out. Any side that can put out 2/3 wins in a row suddenly opens a gap. Got to make the most of 2 home games over the next 2 saturdays

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Beat either Burnley or Watford and we're halfway to safety at about the halfway point. I'd have taken that in August!
However we simply must start to take more chances in the way we play, especially at home, we simply have to try to attack more when playing lower half opposition. 14 goals in 17 games is very worrying and relegation statistics.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
There is one aspect of our play that I find disappointing and actually surprising, I was sure we would be a far bigger threat at set pieces than we are proving to be. Duffy and Dunk are a genuine handful, the fact neither is on the score sheet yet is strange.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
According to the bookies WBA & Huddersfield and that may be it for now

According to the bookies there's four teams more likely to go down - Swansea, Huddersfield, WBA & Palace. Top price on us to go down is 11-4 - roughly 1 in 4 chance. In mid-December in a 20-team league, when we're newly promoted and can spend in January, it could be much, much worse at this point. The message from the betting market is positive, not negative. Why twist it?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
not sure Newcastle are gonna spend enough in Jan can see Benitez walking. Ashley wont want to spend load whilst trying to sell em

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
3 wins from our next 5 will make things look rosier. I think we will stay up.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ask again after Saturday...

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Don't get the downer never going to beat Man Utd TH Liverpool, Huddersfield was same as last season didn't really expect anything now we have the chance to at least be competitive against Burnley let's do this get behind the lads and quit the moaning and groaning. What did you expect Europe?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't get the downer never going to beat Man Utd TH Liverpool, Huddersfield was same as last season didn't really expect anything now we have the chance to at least be competitive against Burnley let's do this get behind the lads and quit the moaning and groaning. What did you expect, Europe?

No, but not PLexit either...........................

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Palace may have got 3 points last night, but their fans reckon they were sh!te up until Cleverley got sent off. Don't think they're out of the mire yet, especially with their next few games.

Spoke to a Palace fan in the office yesterday who went, and he said exactly the same. They were bloody awful apparently.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Don't get the downer never going to beat Man Utd TH Liverpool, Huddersfield was same as last season didn't really expect anything now we have the chance to at least be competitive against Burnley let's do this get behind the lads and quit the moaning and groaning. What did you expect Europe?

That’s the problem, you said it never going to beat Man Utd or Liverpool. Some of the teams below us and just above us have got a result against the Top 6. Last night both West Ham and West Brom got what I would call a good result. That’s why will go down, because we just can’t hold the bigger teams to even just a draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here