Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Multicultural Hove

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Never mind Hove.
Go to Bicester designer outlet centre.
If you've got false tits, fake tan, teeth that are whiter than the proverbial virgin, a chav or even of the oriental persuasion, you cannot get more multicultural than that.
It'll blow your mind. :cool:

I was unaware that it was possible to be persuaded to be oriental. So far my resolve has yet to be tested to that regard but if it ever was I'm not sure that I'd be that easily swayed.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Good drug deals from friendly Albanians too .:cool:

Hove has the least subtle drug dealers I've ever witnessed. Often see transactions when out walking my dog and whilst they think they're being all sly it is pretty bloody obvious what they're doing.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
On one of my infrequent visits back to Hove this morning I popped into Waitrose for some craft beer and a bag of organic rye flour. As i had yet to breakfast i stopped at the cafe for a decaff and muesli whereupon i was delighted to hear a mutlitude of languages. A large table of arabic speakers were just behind me and across from them a table of jolly spaniards chattered away excitedly. Behind me in the queue had been a couple of workmen speaking what sounded like Latvian. Several women were wearing colourful headscarves and a couple near the window were wearing traditional Hangletonian trackie bottoms and hoodies. I thought to myself how lucky we are to have such a harmonious melting pot of peoples and cultures enriching our country.

Cock

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I lived in a 12 person house share in Hove, changed housemates numerous times.

Over the time we had

7 Spanish
2 Romanians
2 Moroccans
1 Israel
2 Hungarians
1 Brazilian
2 English

Definitely multicultural!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Yeah right.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Hove has the least subtle drug dealers I've ever witnessed. Often see transactions when out walking my dog and whilst they think they're being all sly it is pretty bloody obvious what they're doing.

I have seen much less subtle. Coupla dealers outside their tent by ours at Glasto C2000 singing loudly renditions of
"GET YOUR GEAR OVER HERE"
"DONT BE SILLY BUY SOME BILLY"
"IF YOU NEED WE GOT WEED"
"BREAKFAST TODAY - SPECIAL K"
"IF YOU PLEASE WE GOT E's"

Went on all fricking weekend

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
On one of my infrequent visits back to Hove this morning I popped into Waitrose for some craft beer and a bag of organic rye flour. As i had yet to breakfast i stopped at the cafe for a decaff and muesli whereupon i was delighted to hear a mutlitude of languages. A large table of arabic speakers were just behind me and across from them a table of jolly spaniards chattered away excitedly. Behind me in the queue had been a couple of workmen speaking what sounded like Latvian. Several women were wearing colourful headscarves and a couple near the window were wearing traditional Hangletonian trackie bottoms and hoodies. I thought to myself how lucky we are to have such a harmonious melting pot of peoples and cultures enriching our country.

Warms the cockles of your heart, so it does.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Get yourself up to London! Sooner or later they’re going to have to starting doing menus, street signs etc in English...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was unaware that it was possible to be persuaded to be oriental. So far my resolve has yet to be tested to that regard but if it ever was I'm not sure that I'd be that easily swayed.
I've been persuaded to go oriental in the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here