Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Corned beef and MARMITE

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Started making my sandwiches for lunch, this morning, resigned to cheese and marmite as nothing else in.

Went to the fridge for the cheese (after spreading on the butter and marmite) and discovered a pack of corned beef I'd forgotten about. Considered writing off the bread I'd started, but no - MAVERICK that I am, I went for it.

Its ****ing horrible.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Started making my sandwiches for lunch, this morning, resigned to cheese and marmite as nothing else in.

Went to the fridge for the cheese (after spreading on the butter and marmite) and discovered a pack of corned beef I'd forgotten about. Considered writing off the bread I'd started, but no - MAVERICK that I am, I went for it.

Its ****ing horrible.

yeah thats a right cock up you could have got away with corned beef and cheese mind

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Believe it or not, I loathe and detest corned beef. Ever since my army days I guess, when it was with everything.
Marmite on its own would've sufficed as a presentable sandwich lunch. Enough sustenance so you didn't starve and enough aftertaste so you didn't experiment ever again

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Corned beef and a bit of Colmans is an ideal sandwich. Only on white sliced though.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Corned beef? You know the war's over Yeah?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Marmite with a bit of butter is an acceptable one off rush sandwich. Only on white sliced though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i thought this was going to be a culinary discovery. on paper seems right, if you like the constituents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here