Votes: 225 65.2%
  • No - I'm wetting the bed

Votes: 78 22.6%
  • There is no third option

Votes: 42 12.2%

• Total voters

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
I think the January transfer window will be decisive. Our early season form has given us a great chance, but the shortage of quality up front and lack of bite in central midfield is catching up with us. What’s more, we can reasonably expect the Stokes, West Broms, Swanseas etc to spend what they think is needed to stay up. Realistically, many of our targets will also be their targets, so our ability to convince them to come to us will be key - we need to show in the next 2 - 3 games that we have what it takes to remain a PL club if we want to attract PL quality players.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yes, I think with ease.

Swansea are down.

Stoke, WBA and Newcastle are in free fall - In a bad run, but still a result outside of the drop zone.

West Ham will pull away now as will Palace I imagine.

I wonder if Tammy Abraham has a recall option...

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I have said all along we will stay up, my belief is in the fact that we are a good team rather than individuals and also that over half the teams in this division are actually pretty ordinary.

Having said that we do need to believe in ourselves, in a lot of games we are giving the ball away far too easily with mis-placed passes, even against teams like Palace, Huddersfield, Stoke etc. No disrespect to those teams (even Palace) but these are teams we should expect to show our capabilities against and so far we havent.

We are showing every team so much respect, its almost as if the players are thinking wow, these are premier league, well so are we, so we need to get into that mindset and start taking the game to these teams because we can do it and they are no better than we are.

Hughton sets us up every game to hold on to the point we start with, i get that, but we are conceding posession way to easily to do that, every team is going to punish us in this league if we cant keep the ball.

A new striker or two will help of course, but we still have Baldock to come back, Hemed is doing better than expected and Murray hasn't been too bad in front of goal, i am not so convinced about the Stephens-Propper- Gross engine room as many seem to be as that is the area where we are losing the ball, so would like to see one or more brought in to offer different options there, although Kayal is back now so that should help, maybe one more.

Full back positions both need looking at but i'd leave that til the summer personally, Bruno is holding up well Schellotto has bags of top flight experience in other countries, at left back, ive never rated Bong but again he is doing better than i expected and Suttner seems ok but nothing more than that to me, but still ok, for now.

Out wide we really do have Premier league quality, March Izquierdo and Knockaert are all as good as anything ive seen outside the top 5 or 6 teams but again they need to believe in themselves, apparently Izquierdo can play right across the front positions, so maybe give him a bit of time late in a game in the middle, after an easy game (pace wise) against Murray or Hemed centre backs would have to up their games against a lad who can easily out pace them and certainly doesnt mind having a pop from the edge of the box.

Sorry to go on, but yes, we will stay up, if we believe we belong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here