Votes: 225 65.2%
  • No - I'm wetting the bed

Votes: 78 22.6%
  • There is no third option

Votes: 42 12.2%

• Total voters

Chijeff

Jan 23, 2017
If we play with no fear as we did against Man Utd we will be fine but it seems we have retreated into our defensive shell since that game
Relegation or Survival . I’m just happy to see top quality footy this season whatever happens

100% agreement with these comments. Delighted to have the chance to see the 'big' teams at the Amex. If only one season so be it. Personally I think we will stay up.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Ask us 01.02.18.

We need at least one new striker to stay up, preferably two. Need a backup RB too as Bruno can't play every game anymore and am not convinced by Schelotto at all.

If we don't sign a quality striker I can see us really struggling to score goals second half of the season.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Will we stay up? ....I’d say it’s borderline. But we always said that just to stay up this season would be one hell of an achievement. It’ll be close, but we are being found out now. And our lack depth in squad and limited striking options is hitting us as we knew it would.
Would love to stay up but had so many amazing times in so many divisions watching the Albion over nearly 40 years, not going to lose any sleep over whatever does or doesn’t happen.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's more a case of I don't believe we'll go down............

.......less confident than I was four or five games ago, but still believing.....just.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

tve5017-19730623-82.jpg

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
If we play with no fear as we did against Man Utd we will be fine but it seems we have retreated into our defensive shell since that game
Relegation or Survival . I’m just happy to see top quality footy this season whatever happens

Trouble is the quality is coming from the opposition this season. :shrug: :xmas:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I can’t see it. Chris seems to always set us up for a draw and we don’t have enough on the counter to nick a win. Could be a long six months

To some extent I would agree in that the journey has been better than the destination. Old Trafford, The Emirates and now Wembley have been huge disappointments as far as home crowds are concerned. I had better away days at Wigan

Only real problem is someone has to sub us 20 million plus per season outside the sky league.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Did anybody who has watched the Albion for number of years HONESTLY ever think we were going to waltz through the season without having a bit of a bad patch. When the fixtures came out I looked at the last week of November/first week of December fixtures and could see that that was going to be a major problem - Man Utd and Liverpool are both class acts and the derby against palace can never be properly predicted - it's always a difficult game. So far we've punched well above our weight and surpassed all my expectations. 17th this season will do me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here