Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] “Trains” Home tonight

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I know it’s been mentioned inside other threads but worthy of its own one Southern are doing a replacement bus between Three Bridge and Brighton if you don’t make the last direct train at 23:17 tonight :angry:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Coach tonight as can't be arsed with trains on a cold, wet Wednesday

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Coach tonight as can't be arsed with trains on a cold, wet Wednesday

Going on the coach from Littlehampton tonight, normally go by car and use JustPark, assuming it'll be quicker away by coach?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Going on the coach from Littlehampton tonight, normally go by car and use JustPark, assuming it'll be quicker away by coach?
Last time we went to spurs from the amex it took 4.5 hours there and 4.5hours back due to traffic!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's the same train/bus for Worthing etc too, with the bus from Three Bridges to Worthing taking 2 hours, getting in at 02:47.

You'd think there's a decent chance there'll be more people than can fit on the bus they have too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I know it’s been mentioned inside other threads but worthy of its own one Southern are doing a replacement bus between Three Bridge and Brighton if you don’t make the last direct train at 23:17 tonight :angry:

Maybe also worth flagging that even the 23:17 is currently showing as replacement bus from Burgess Hill.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Considering it will not only be Albion fans but south coast Spurs, Arsenal and West ham fans too this journey will be a delight. Am just resigned to a cfrap journey home already.

I stand to be corrected but i think the bus from Burgess Hill on the 23.17 is for Brighton, with the train still running to Worthing. Buses from Three Bridges for the subsequent trains.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Considering it will not only be Albion fans but south coast Spurs, Arsenal and West ham fans too this journey will be a delight. Am just resigned to a cfrap journey home already.

I stand to be corrected but i think the bus from Burgess Hill on the 23.17 is for Brighton, with the train still running to Worthing. Buses from Three Bridges for the subsequent trains.

Just took a look and you're right. There is a bus replacement from Burgess Hill for Brighton on the 23:17 - tho Brighton-bound folks can avoid Burgess Hill bus carnage by staying on the train and getting off at Preston Park or Hove :thumbsup:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
[/B]

Just took a look and you're right. There is a bus replacement from Burgess Hill for Brighton on the 23:17 - tho Brighton-bound folks can avoid Burgess Hill bus carnage by staying on the train and getting off at Preston Park or Hove :thumbsup:

Thought that was case, may take a stroll home from Hove.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh well, will drive to Three Bridges then, grrrr

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
2237 from West Hampstead T/L looks best option south. @N17 how long is the wait at Wembley Park normally?

N17

Jun 21, 2011
2237 from West Hampstead T/L looks best option south. @N17 how long is the wait at Wembley Park normally?

Varies. A broken down train after Real Madrid meant an hours wait - luckily i had left on 85 mins so missed it! Not usually TOO bad from leaving the ground until boarding a tube maybe 20-30 mins at a guess.

I usually go home via Wembley Station overgound these days which is a 20 min wait. I leave on the final whistle but am lucky that i am in the closest block to it.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Drive to Gatwick and park. Lots of trains back to Gatwick till the small hours.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
If it were me i would go Wembley Park Jubilee direct to London Bridge (or met line to Finchley Road, cross the platform & then Jubillee from there which is actually 5-10 mins quicker) & get the 22.56 to Brighton which is direct (no buses). This is definitely achievable, i get a train around 10 mins after that.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If it were me i would go Wembley Park Jubilee direct to London Bridge (or met line to Finchley Road, cross the platform & then Jubillee from there which is actually 5-10 mins quicker) & get the 22.56 to Brighton which is direct (no buses). This is definitely achievable, i get a train around 10 mins after that.

I'm hoping to get the Metropolitan line to Farringdon and a Thameslink train from there. Hoping to get the 22:45 as the 22:59 is bus from Three Bridges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here