Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] “Trains” Home tonight

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon the rail infrastructure companies should be forced to differentiate between genuine engineering works on the track and just cutting back trees in the general vicinity of the track. No way does the latter warrant closing thirty miles of track except when it happens to coincide with genuine engineering works.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Left on the whistle and jogged down to WP. Made the 2233 TL at WH by 5 minutes. Beat the bus replacement at least, if not the spuds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
To the Albion fans who got off at Ruislip tube station, a big :thumbsup:, especially to the chap with his young son, smiling all the way from Wembley Park on the tube in a sea of Spurs crap.
To the guys who got in the white car, miserable sods, I know it was a sh!t night for us, but there's still a long way to go :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I didn’t make it for the last through train from Farringdon. Just arriving at Three Bridges to get the bus. :down:

And as expected, it’s a totally disorganised farce :angry:

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Used Wembley Stadium Station and got to Victoria at 22:40 in time for the 22:50. Wasn't expecting it to be as smooth as it was in the end.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I didn’t make it for the last through train from Farringdon. Just arriving at Three Bridges to get the bus. :down:

And as expected, it’s a totally disorganised farce :angry:

There were three lined up when we got to Three Bridges.

That 11:17 ex Vic was totally rammed so people could not get on at Clapham Junction and then Mr Angry Bird on platform at East Croydon was farcical

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here