Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
When are we going to sort out defending set pieces? We do seem to give away about 20 per match as well which doesn't help...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I really, really, really want to be better than this but I'm afraid I'm beginning to get into bedwetting mode. No shame losing away to Tottenham at all but momentum and a lack of goals is becoming worrying.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ah well. Pretty much what we expected. Did well to stay in contention to nick a draw so long I think. Need to take the 1 or 2 chances we'll get against the elite teams if we're ever to spring a shock. Much better than the weekend anyway.... got to be more proactive in the next couple of home games, which won't be easy against Burnley. They're going to love our set-piece defending...

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Really need a new right back and new striker. Also, why did we start dropping deeper as soon as Murray came on?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Although it's disappointing to lose, all will be forgotten if we can get a win against Burnley at the weekend.

Great to hear the Albion faithful sing at the end. Well done everyone who made the trip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here