Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Does anyone actually think we'd get more points against the bigger teams playing like this rather than just ****ing going for it?

On the basis that we'd be pretty much be nailed on to get ZERO points from taking on any of the top 6 at their own game away from home (and concede approx 15-20 goals in the process) then, yes, I think we may get more points. Boring as it is. If we stay up for a couple of seasons, we might be in a position squad-wise to be more attacking.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We did well September-November to mitigate against a difficult, difficult December, something we'd all anticipated. We're through the worst of it now. Let's find our feet again and push through to the New Year. Up the Albion!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Better than we were at Huddersfield and good to see Kayal back in the side - thought he did pretty well.

Dunk and Duffy contained Kane. We kept our concentration and our shape. We didn't get hammered or embarrassed by a team that is light years ahead of us in terms of ability.

Those are the positives for me. Action points: look for a right back in the transfer window.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
‘Going for it’ gets you beat by a cricket score against the big boys. We know from experience just how ****ing important goal difference is.

Not in the last 10/15 minutes when the score is 1-0 and spurs have conceded a fair few late goals.

Playing a DM at CB and the other CB is worried about picking up another booking.

Have to show some ambition

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just can't believe the scum are only three points behind us now after their dreadful start. Usually very positive on here but it's worrying that things have changed so much since Swansea away.

We need three or four points from Burnley and Watford at the Amex. Keeping the faith.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Just can't believe the scum are only three points behind us now after their dreadful start. Usually very positive on here but it's worrying that things have changed so much since Swansea away.

We need three or four points from Burnley and Watford at the Amex. Keeping the faith.

They'll be well out of relegation soon enough.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fluke goal done us again like united

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Time to swap Places with Gross and Propper -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes or Baldock in the no. 10 . Why wasn't he on the bench? What's the point in having like for like strikers in Murray and Hemed when Baldock could get some valuable game time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here