Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
would seem very odd to play Kayal in the no. 10 role when him and stephens have played the two box-to-box midfielders so many times together. Surely it will be propper playing in his preferred role?

VERY interesting. I feel much better about this game now, for some reason.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
would seem very odd to play Kayal in the no. 10 role when him and stephens have played the two box-to-box midfielders so many times together. Surely it will be propper playing in his preferred role?

VERY interesting. I feel much better about this game now, for some reason.

Likewise...maybe they will rotate

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dismayed that Bruno is not starting at Wembley. Approve a start for Kayal and Hemed.

My dreams saw Bruno, March, Groß, as having the most chance of being part of a goal scored at the right end. .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You mentalist! (Fingers crossed for you though.)

It’s not like I’ve gone large, I waste more chasing the Euro Millions each week and I’ve got more chance of a reach around from holly willoughby than winning that.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
4-3-3 with Kayal and Propper playing slightly more advanced than Stephens. It also means Hemed playing about a mile from the nearest players, and he's not good enough to hold the ball up alone. The centre of our team is capable of competing but our full backs are suspect and we're totally reliant on our inconsistent wingers.

We'll see, you never know when Knockaert or Izquierdo will have a glorious night and do damage all over the place.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Come on boys, time to rise on the big stage!!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Warm up over, away end filling up. Come on lads, surprise us IMG_20171213_194506.jpg

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
It’s not like I’ve gone large, I waste more chasing the Euro Millions each week and I’ve got more chance of a reach around from holly willoughby than winning that.

How much are the Willoughby tickets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here