Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield have thier crappy clackers out again.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Who the fkuc do we think we are?? So what?? It didn’t do Leicester any harm and it’s not doing Huddersfield any harm either. In fact arguably it is helping to create a 90 minute, non stop unified atmosphere, something we struggle to do. So who’is the mug?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Who the fkuc do we think we are?? So what?? It didn’t do Leicester any harm and it’s not doing Huddersfield any harm either. In fact arguably it is helping to create a 90 minute, non stop unified atmosphere, something we struggle to do. So who’is the mug?

Dont agree it just sounds like a load of excited schoolgirls at a hockey match.......

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Surely a person's allowed an opinion on a forum?

I can't abide the things and am of the opinion they spoil the atmosphere a bit like the African vuvuzelas- a lot of noise but it's not atmospheric. I think the Huddersfield fans are great though and would make a racket whatever. Good luck to them.

You sound like a dick to be fair, does that count

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
It's not the mere fact of a crowd creating an artifical noise. Fans used to do that decades ago with wooden rattles.

It's the sound itself - like a crowd of people for no good reason suddenly scrunching up thousands of giant crisp packets, while presenting the ridiculous appearance of shocked Victorian ladies swooning into their fans.

The whole thing was demeaning when it was tried down here, for that awful Palace game. A big never again from me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's not the mere fact of a crowd creating an artifical noise. Fans used to do that decades ago with wooden rattles.

It's the sound itself - like a crowd of people for no good reason suddenly scrunching up thousands of giant crisp packets, while presenting the ridiculous appearance of shocked Victorian ladies swooning into their fans.

The whole thing was demeaning when it was tried down here, for that awful Palace game. A big never again from me.

I suspect that had we won we would still be walking in a clacktastic wonderland. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here