Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield have thier crappy clackers out again.

Jul 7, 2003
Annoying as the clackers are, give me them over some tw@t with a drum any day. And as for that 'band' that follow Wednesday and England, they can stick their trumpets up their own....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Who the fkuc do we think we are?? So what?? It didn’t do Leicester any harm and it’s not doing Huddersfield any harm either. In fact arguably it is helping to create a 90 minute, non stop unified atmosphere, something we struggle to do. So who’is the mug?

We’re the coolest, hippest club in the land where we decide everything is ‘cringeworthy’ and ‘tinpot’ and are so worried about what opposition fans think of us that we’d rather just stay quiet, so as to avoid falling foul of any of the football cool police. Better to not risk being accused of doing anything ‘tinpot’ than do anything to try and improve our atmosphere- it’s not worth the risk.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
You sound like a dick to be fair, does that count

Why does he sound like a dick? Because he's spot on and doesn't conform to your football illiteracy? Jog on you bellend.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We’re the coolest, hippest club in the land where we decide everything is ‘cringeworthy’ and ‘tinpot’ and are so worried about what opposition fans think of us that we’d rather just stay quiet, so as to avoid falling foul of any of the football cool police. Better to not risk being accused of doing anything ‘tinpot’ than do anything to try and improve our atmosphere- it’s not worth the risk.

About right.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I get embarrassed when I see some of the comments on here about other clubs, if what they do 'floats their boat' then fine. I understand people can have an opinion but some of this opinion comes out as a stuck record repeating the thoughts of a sulky, spoilt child.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Annoying as the clackers are, give me them over some tw@t with a drum any day. And as for that 'band' that follow Wednesday and England, they can stick their trumpets up their own....

You'd prefer clackers, the worst sounding artificial noise next to the vuvuzela?

As horrendous as a drum sounds when things aren't going well, the big difference is it encourages people to sing up and sounds decent when people are in good voice.

Agree re. band.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
More like the standard can't be arsed to engage with a raging dribbler to be honest. But carry on.

He says, as he continues to engage with this raging dribbler. Carry on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dont agree it just sounds like a load of excited schoolgirls at a hockey match.......

Having once been an excited schoolgirl at a hockey match (England v Wales at Wembley), I can assure you clackers sound nothing like girls screaming & squealing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here