Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fao Mr Bloom

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ps when you place orders, add another zero and don’t be so tinpot underestimating. This seasons kit has been an embarrassment in both design and availability.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ps when you place orders, add another zero and don’t be so tinpot underestimating. This seasons kit has been an embarrassment in both design and availability.

But the design was so popular, it affected the availability due to record sales.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What about the back?

behind.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bullshit. It is a terrible kit. All our Nike kits have been an embarrassment. Why are we using a kit manufacturer that is so tin pot they can't make stripes on the back of a shirt!?

Your opinion is that it is a terrible kit. I didn't give an opinion, as I quoted a fact that it had record sales.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Bullshit. It is a terrible kit. All our Nike kits have been an embarrassment. Why are we using a kit manufacturer that is so tin pot they can't make stripes on the back of a shirt!?

Not to mention can't supply any shirts for four months.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle

Exactly. I shall not be buying another shirt, by any maker, that does not have stripes all round. My latest was the Errea one with the yellow trim round collar and sleeves and of course with American Express as an integral part of the shirt rather than a sad add-on. Much classier than all our current kit, but you pays yer money and takes yer choice. I suppose the marketing results show that I'm wrong about people wanting stripes all round, but I'm happy to remain a completely stripey dinosaur. Strangely my stripes-free Palookaville shirt is one of my all-time faves!

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I'm sure he or some of his people come on here every now and then and I'm also expecting that the backroom boys must be working on next years kit around now

so please Mr Bloom when you meet up with the Nike rep for initial chats please stick this on his forehead and send him on his way

Thanks in advance

View attachment 91927

It seems so simple to make a fantastic kit. How do we end up with so many duds?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Exactly. I shall not be buying another shirt, by any maker, that does not have stripes all round. My latest was the Errea one with the yellow trim round collar and sleeves and of course with American Express as an integral part of the shirt rather than a sad add-on. Much classier than all our current kit, but you pays yer money and takes yer choice. I suppose the marketing results show that I'm wrong about people wanting stripes all round, but I'm happy to remain a completely stripey dinosaur. Strangely my stripes-free Palookaville shirt is one of my all-time faves!

A lot of the Errea stuff was quality, just wish I could have afforded it at the time. So many kit manufacturers have to mess with the stripes with all teams that have them. Is it too much to ask to have them front and back...

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
A lot of the Errea stuff was quality, just wish I could have afforded it at the time. So many kit manufacturers have to mess with the stripes with all teams that have them. Is it too much to ask to have them front and back...

We have the old problem of numbers not showing up on striped shirts. Same as sponsor's endorsements on the front. We have issues with making sure we go with a kit maker who pays us big bucks up front. We have a lot of admin people at the club all putting their twopeneth into design. We have a merchandising dept who want the kit home and away kits changed every 5 minutes and want to charge as much as possible. We have kit manutacturers who want to limit the number of sizes and how long the sleeves are to save money.
And then we have the supporters..............who all have a different opinion of what we should and shouldn't have. No wonder noone ever seems to get it right.
Oh, yeah, I think the current kit is shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here