Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Star Wars: the Last Jedi reviews coming in [Warning: getting spoiler-y]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Are there any spoilers in these as I'm scared to click on them? Nipper and I going on Friday.....

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I've been silly and read some possible spoilers on reddit, I changed my mind at the last minute after going on there but then they caught my eye, someone even posted the full plot and I'm so glad I didn't read that.
None of the spoilers surprised me...

Apart from the one where Rey is revealed to be the daughter of Luke's former trusty droid C3PO and that silver droid that looks similar to him in some of the other films...

:moo: :jester:.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Couldn't resist a peek and the ones I read said spoiler free so all good.

I am now VERY excited.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
00:15 showing on Thursday morning and I'm then starting work at 0600. Watching the rest in the Machete order tonight/tomorrow to refresh my memory.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Apparently according to that BBC review Snoke is played by "Adam Serkis" :facepalm:

I'll be taking all the mainstream media's reviews on this one with a pinch of salt. VII came out to glowing reviews as well yet turned out to be shit. I'll be going to this on the first day (I have to, it's STAR WARS!) but with much lower expectations this time.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
The overwhelming feeling after seeing it was "meh", It needs another watch to be honest.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I loved it. It's not perfect, there is a whole subplot (and new character) I felt could be dropped. But I had a lot of fun watching it.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Not as good as the last one imo - 7/10. Worth seeing in the cinema though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here