Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Calling occupants of interplanetary.....?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
tenor.gif

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A pedant says it is passing the earth, not orbiting it.

Quite right. It's just biding it's time before zapping the houses of parliament and re-animating it's alien seed pods that have been incubating in the spinal fluid of Theresa May.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Oumuamua,
Oumuamua,
Oumuamua,
Can-ton-a!"

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Quite right. It's just biding it's time before zapping the houses of parliament and re-animating it's alien seed pods that have been incubating in the spinal fluid of Theresa May.

I thought it was passing by because it had scanned the USA for signs of intelligent life, and found none.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
It's a known fact that Earth supports life because it is the right distance from our Sun. Therefore it's not impossible that in one of the thousands of galaxies( no chocolate jokes ) there is not more similar circumstances. It looks like a rock to us, again because our preconceived idea of a space ship comes from Star trek, Stars Wars etc. We also know that interplanetary travel is unlikely because of speed and the bodies tolerance of high speed, warp factor 2 Mr Sulu ad infinitum.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It does rather look like a huge rock more than it looks like a spaceship doesn't it!

Just because Gene Roddenberry says a spaceship is silver and shiny doesn't mean it has to be. After all a ship in the ocean gets covered in barnacles after a while.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
could be. or it could be a large rock. hmmm...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have they come to collect their lost, malfunctioning robot, Mrs May?

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
'Take me to your leader'.

'Well, OK, but she lives in a sustainable Public Transport venue, so we must use Southern Rail.'.

'Maybe just take me to the pub'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here