Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley hospitality seats roll call

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Couldn't get an away ticket for tomorrow's game so settled for a "Three Lions hospitality package" with a seat in block 203. I remember at the time someone on here mentioned there would be a fair few Albion doing the same.

How many others on here will be sitting on their hands when Schelotto scores an injury time overhead kick to win the game??

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
90 quid including a meal and drink. Xmas present to myself

That's actually not bad in relative terms i suppose , i will probably be at the £70-80 mark after iv'e had a pie and a pint , i still can't quite get my head around how much it is to go and watch a game of bloody football these days , a pal of mine went to the liverpool game with his 3 kids who i hadn't seen for yonks , i asked him why and he genuinely said he had been saving up since august so he could take the kids to a game !.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
That's actually not bad in relative terms i suppose , i will probably be at the £70-80 mark after iv'e had a pie and a pint , i still can't quite get my head around how much it is to go and watch a game of bloody football these days , a pal of mine went to the liverpool game with his 3 kids who i hadn't seen for yonks , i asked him why and he genuinely said he had been saving up since august so he could take the kids to a game !.

I know, when I weighed it up initially I thought it wasn't a bad price as would spend about the same as you with normal seats, but then took a step back and realised just how ridiculous paying upwards of £50 o watch a 90 minute game of football is. Add on travel costs, food drink etc and it gets worse and worse.
If only the Prem was more like the Bundesliga

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
2 more here in block 203. You dont have to sit on your hands you are allowed in as away supporters and allowed to show your support. Its only after West Ham fans were a little over zealous that they banned away colours and lively behaviour, nowt like a blanket ban because of a few.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
6 of us in Block 203! Haven't been to new Wembley and £90 including food and free beer at half time seemed like a deal. UtA

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm in a box today with family. Really struggling to get up for it ....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here