Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 7 Spurs Tickets Online

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Anyone who can now get one. 7 tickets available.

You will have to Queue with all the Tier 1 WBA ticket purcheses.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
All gone again now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
All gone again now.

I lied, there are 2 again now. Looks like they are feeding on a few returns so worth refreshing throughout the morning if there are none shown again.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
didn't have enough points, anyone have a spare please let me know

I know it's been said quite a few times in other threads already but it is frustrating that when these drips and drabs of tickets come up they still got offered at the level they sold out at. Assumed they'd be offered to all as it is past all the on sale dates for the tiers.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
How do these seats keep coming available? It’s been discussed on here that you can’t get a refund for an away ticket if you can’t go, so what are these “returned” tickets ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How do these seats keep coming available? It’s been discussed on here that you can’t get a refund for an away ticket if you can’t go, so what are these “returned” tickets ?

just because you can't get a refund doesn't mean a decent supporter who cannot now go hasn't made their ticket available so somebody else by returning it to the club so it can be re-sold

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Without trawling through past posts, is our allocation all on the same tier of the stadium?

Regardless of Block and Row, would 2 people with different seats be able to find each other, or is there separation?

Thanks

* sorry, I repeated this question on another thread as it appeared to crash when I posted this one...

Last edited:

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Without trawling through past posts, is our allocation all on the same tier of the stadium?

Regardless of Block and Row, would 2 people with different seats be able to find each other, or is there separation?

Thanks

* sorry, I repeated this question on another thread as it appeared to crash when I posted this one...

Same tier.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
just because you can't get a refund doesn't mean a decent supporter who cannot now go hasn't made their ticket available so somebody else by returning it to the club so it can be re-sold

Do you know this for a FACT? Or have you just made it up?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Do you know this for a FACT? Or have you just made it up?

Its possible, but I would suggest its a little made up.

I have picked up these tickets on a couple of occasions, Once I was sat next to Dick Knight, Once next to Liams Wife and Kids and another time I have no idea as I didnt use the seat and stood elsewhere.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Players Family.

From the December edition of the Supporters' Club Newsletter:-

...Note that, if you have an away ticket that you find you cannot use, you can return it to the Albion up to 72 hours before the match and, if they re-sell it, get a refund.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Does anyone know what happens to the Hospitality seats which companies buy an annual package at Wembley ?

My firm has 8 of these and they usually offer them to our staff for events like play offs if they are not doing any Corporate Entertaining with them - However, I haven't seen any being offered up since Spurs went there, so I wonder if Spurs compulsory purchased them back for all their home matches ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Another 7 have just popped up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills