Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £40 to use Wembley car park

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Have you tried them...park on my drive ...people?

We have used one just around the corner from Wembley way.

Cheap as chips.
This all the way. Hate going to see anything at Wembley due to the congestion I normally come across in that area, but when I do, I never consider any other way. Park on someone's private drive, when you leave you are straight on the road, out and away. No sitting in queues waiting to leave, and is always cheaper than the official parking. You also don't need to have any interactions with the house owners, as they know you are coming, and you have an A4 thing to put in your window. Would recommend this option all day long.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
All the options look cheaper than the £124 demand I got through the post yesterday, for parking at Lewes station!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This all the way. Hate going to see anything at Wembley due to the congestion I normally come across in that area, but when I do, I never consider any other way. Park on someone's private drive, when you leave you are straight on the road, out and away. No sitting in queues waiting to leave, and is always cheaper than the official parking. You also don't need to have any interactions with the house owners, as they know you are coming, and you have an A4 thing to put in your window. Would recommend this option all day long.
Agreed. Works really well. Saved me sitting in at least 30 mins of non-moving traffic at Old Trafford and drive was in a quiet residential area rather than a dodgy industrial estate (£7). Paid about £15 for tomorrow.

Most of the available spaces have reviews and photos, and you'll be in direct contact with the owner if you need to be (I usually text an expected arrival time out of courtesy).

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
Thanks. Is there free parking at wembley north at all? Can you just walk from wembley north? I dont want to use trains or tubes at all

Not really. Public transport is best for the last short hop of the journey The restrictions for parking onmatch days are Brent/Wembley wide to stop the place getting totally grid-locked. Links below including parking at Designer Outlet, spending £40 Xmas shopping food and then get parking at £1/hour flat rate.

https://www.brent.gov.uk/services-for-residents/parking/wembley-event-day-parking/

https://www.brent.gov.uk/media/1973329/Event day parking zone map.pdf

http://www.londondesigneroutlet.com/your-visit

parked at Euro Car Parts when getting car spares and consumables. Might be taking the mickey registering on-line, ordering some screen wash/ anti-freeze and then leaving your car there after picking up.... eurocarparts.com

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is it free to park at the amex if getting coach from there?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here