Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hudds Loyalty Points

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Have these gone on for anyone? I need this to make Tier 1 of tomorrow WBA ticket sales.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I imagine they'll be filtering out the harvester non-attendees before they dish the points out.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Slightly annoying, if they'd added the points I could have bought a ticket for Tottenham when they put the returns on earlier today, but as they haven't I can't.

I guess I should have been a better fan and gone to more away games instead of work, or just harvested more.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Just checked and mine have been added. Still not quite enough for a late tottenham ticket though.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine added as well

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Slightly annoying, if they'd added the points I could have bought a ticket for Tottenham when they put the returns on earlier today, but as they haven't I can't.

I guess I should have been a better fan and gone to more away games instead of work, or just harvested more.
Ticket online now.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I imagine they'll be filtering out the harvester non-attendees before they dish the points out.
Well, much as i think that there were a good few of non attendees on saturday. Enough to raise a flag i imagine. There was no ticket scanning in operation. So would have required a manual count.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well, much as i think that there were a good few of non attendees on saturday. Enough to raise a flag i imagine. There was no ticket scanning in operation. So would have required a manual count.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I didn’t go..but I have got a doctors note if that helps

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Wow! Yes indeed!

500-club-website.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills