Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12/12 - 13/12

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meanwhile on Holmesdale.net:

"Cabaye is an overrated frog and shold be sendt bactk where he came fr4om,Ans all this happening now is tha BOARD the f***IONG BOARD managemeny and trhose in charge.A bloody CARTOONCLUB1!!"

:mad: :lolol:
I guess we all have our simpletons, but if you read it very slowly and very carefully...I think he's actually right. :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Chelsea making Huddersfield look like League 1 candidates yet we made them look like Champions League candidates

Screenshot_20171212-205746.png

Doesn't it make you mad that we couldn't try harder last week?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Stoke doing a job on Burnley by the sounds of it. I suspect this will be the result that fcks my acca. :down:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Meanwhile on Holmesdale.net:

"Cabaye is an overrated frog and shold be sendt bactk where he came fr4om,Ans all this happening now is tha BOARD the f***IONG BOARD managemeny and trhose in charge.A bloody CARTOONCLUB1!!"

:mad: [emoji38]ol:
This

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
With the stick that Stoke players took there was bound to be a bounce back....still time yet and Burnley do like a one nil win or defeat :D

Stoke's squad has cost £160m thanks to the genorosity of the owner, which up there with the most expensive outside the big spending 7. On paper they should be more than a match for Burnley, if it wasn't for Dyche.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here