Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Birthday to...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Chris Hughton.

A sprightly 59 years old today, seen here going wild to the Bee Gees 'Night Fever' during his birthday celebrations. FA ban on its way...

chris-hughton-brighton-hove-albion.ashx

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Happy Birthday.......

Send him victorious
Happy and glorious,
long to reign over us,
Happy Birthday Mr H.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can’t believe no ones used staying alive pun yet. So depressed with the Albion currently I can’t be arsed with this although another of their hits is very VERY apt. :(

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I mean okay, I've hurt your feelings and that's cute, but if you're going to mention me then please have the bollocks to tag me.

Thanks. :wink:

Also, I'm not watching that video because almost all of the content you post on here is shit, so I'm going to save myself the tedium of that video.

That was a tad aggressive.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I mean okay, I've hurt your feelings and that's cute, but if you're going to mention me then please have the bollocks to tag me.

Thanks. :wink:

Also, I'm not watching that video because almost all of the content you post on here is shit, so I'm going to save myself the tedium of that video.

I never paid any attention to you before this evening. You start attacking me and I reply in what I think is a light hearted not too threatening effort. Then you post this. You are by far the biggest ****ing dick on this message board and don't deserve anymore of my attention.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here