Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Explosion in NY bus terminal

NYC is indeed on red alert, I was at that bus station only last Thursday, it’s chaos at rush hour. There is a massive police presence around Times Sq although heavily armed officers are quite happy to give directions, pose for photos etc. Many of the streets have those huge concrete blocks to stop van attacks. The most protected shopping area seems to be The Rockerfella Centre where there’s a huge Xmas tree, (it’s a bit like Covent Garden) The Statue of Liberty has security akin to boarding an aircraft. I felt very safe walking around day and night and don’t seem to give this type of thing too much thought.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I felt very safe walking around day and night and don’t seem to give this type of thing too much thought.

Exactly how I feel - been in NYC 9 years and never give it a second thought - once you start doing things differently then the terrorists have won

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
You mean an ISIS terrorist trying to blow up hundreds in central NY is going to fuel a fire against ISIS terrorists? I bloody well hope so.

Agreed .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here