Votes: 70 26.3%
  • No - never.

Votes: 164 61.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 12.0%

• Total voters

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Disagree, they both claim they cannot hear what each other are seeing but the drum would keep time. I think it is a shame that anyone who went yesterday would not like similar at The Amex.
I didn't go yesterday so can't comment. So how would a drum help if neither side of the north stand know what the other is singing? Makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Enjoyed the atmosphere yesterday, which was driven by the drum. I dont belive i would enjoy the drum being inflicted every week though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

theboybilly

I don't think the atmoshphere at the Amex is bad at all as we can make a real old racket when we want, but I do wish we could come up with some new songs at times - original Albion songs. I'm undecided about a drum though - maybe try it out in the NW Corner? ;)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
mcbrain_nicko_1.jpg

This fella and his kit is all I would accept! :) otherwise it's a no from me

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A drum is annoying because it's the opposition's drum and stops us getting songs going ourselves. People saying they wouldn't go if we had a drum, how do you know, we've never had one?

I've said before I'd like us to try a decent bugler or trumpeter who can 'prompt ' songs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I was very impressed by the atmosphere. However standing right next to the home support the f'ing drum wound me right up. This year I think out of all grounds I have been too only west ham and man u did not have a drum (did not go to Arsenal). Myself and the 2 others I was with, vowed to miss many of these grounds next year. If I was anywhere within 200 seats of a drum at the Amex I would not go. Nearly as annoying as the bagpiper outside the ground.

Me too , i got an almost instant headache ,and still have :shootself

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Enjoyed the atmosphere they created yesterday and credit to them for that.

Hertha Berlin was an interesting game to watch. Large stadium, half full but their oestkurve fans created a very loud noise for 90 minutes, all led by a guy with a megaphone from the front. I'm not saying we need that either, but it was great to see a group of fans all singing in unison.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure it would help. We have a clear divide in the north stand where the right and left sing their own shit at different times. A drum is unlikely to change that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Maybe a drum in the middle would sort that

Don’t really like drums but would be willing to give it a trial as long as they can find someone who is shit hot at it and joins in with the chants rather than dictates them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here