Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Database issues

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Happened to me just now, about 30 seconds after I clicked on Thumbs Up. Instead of the Thumbs Up being registered, I got a pop up box of about 30 lines of xml/html. Two events connected perhaps or is the failure to correctly handle a Thumbs Up just part the general preamble to a database error? Will try and take a screenshot next time the Thumbs Up pop-up box, er pops up.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Happened to me just now, about 30 seconds after I clicked on Thumbs Up. Instead of the Thumbs Up being registered, I got a pop up box of about 30 lines of xml/html. Two events connected perhaps or is the failure to correctly handle a Thumbs Up just part the general preamble to a database error? Will try and take a screenshot next time the Thumbs Up pop-up box, er pops up.

If you looked in the xhtml it probably did say database error under one of the nodes I had the same

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you looked in the xhtml it probably did say database error under one of the nodes I had the same

Possibly. But I had 3 or 4 tries at getting the Thumbs Up to register and got a similar pop-up each time. So it would appear that the site was still alive on some level at each of those points. After the final occurrence, I just got the database message. Anyways, it's another possible diagnostic clue. Or rather it might have been if I'd taken a screenshot. Doh! :down:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I had the same and then got the database error after that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here