Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match of the Day official match thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Look at all those empty seats at Wembley.

If they can't be arsed with a 3pm Saturday game, they'll take some persuading to get out to see us on Wednesday night.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I was going to swerve MOTD completely this week but a last-minute penalty miss and subsequent controversy means that I shall watch this bit. Will skip the rest though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I tell you what though: on this showing, Spurs are beatable - they don't have much going forward.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I tell you what though: on this showing, Spurs are beatable - they don't have much going forward.

My away day mates were saying the same. It looks like Spurs have given up this season and are borrowing the Arsenal template of going for a top 4 finish and try to do well in Europe. I'm quietly confident of 3 points next week. :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My away day mates were saying the same. It looks like Spurs have given up this season and are borrowing the Arsenal template of going for a top 4 finish and try to do well in Europe. I'm quietly confident of 3 points next week. :thumbsup:

I was being sarcastic. They look like they're back in frightening form.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was going to swerve MOTD completely this week but a last-minute penalty miss and subsequent controversy means that I shall watch this bit. Will skip the rest though.

The 5Live pundits were suggesting Zaha dived for the first penalty. Hoping MotD make a meal of it and he gets done retrospectively.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

If they can't be arsed with a 3pm Saturday game, they'll take some persuading to get out to see us on Wednesday night.
great, might give us a bit more chance of getting back to the south coast before dawn

N17

Jun 21, 2011

Over 62k. Vs Stoke. Happy with that.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Our last three games have all been a very clever ploy by CH to make Spurs super confident about wiping the park with us. On the night we beat them three nil. Well if you can' t dream there's no point in supporting the Seagulls. Stranger things have happened at sea, remember Forest all those years ago. Little old Brighton e do g their unbeaten at home record.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

N17

Jun 21, 2011

Over 62k. Vs Stoke. Good enough.

I'll be there Wednesday. Looking forward to it.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Watching the new boys get ten men behind the ball for 80 minutes and see Murray do his stuff ... shirley it will be a sellout.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Depends which Tottenham team turns up if the one that played today turns up we could be on another Liverpool type slaughter. If the other complacent Tottenham team turn up we could get something there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here