Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is something up?!?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
And your most expensive player should be starting as many games as possible. He's been benched.

Being the most expensive player is a red herring though. We’ve never had to shop at those prices before. It doesn’t mean he’s automatically a huge upgrade on March or Knockaert, neither of whom require time to settle in.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
We countered attacked from deep last season.

Perhaps March and AK simply don’t have the regular beating of far better full backs in their armouries?

It's not just full backs who are better, the opposition are better organised and won't allow creative players the ball as much. Getting the ball in decent areas becomes rarer and that's before you've got to the better defenders you have to beat.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's not just full backs who are better, the opposition are better organised and won't allow creative players the ball as much. Getting the ball in decent areas becomes rarer and that's before you've got to the better defenders you have to beat.

That's our problem in reverse as well. We, especially Bruno offer no resistance to the opposition wide players. If ours were up against Bruno they too would look good.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's not exclusive to BHA. Don't you think that 86% of the Real Madrird squad think that Ronaldo's a CJTC, that any single person in the Man City squad can truly stand each other, that Antonio Conte isn't universally loathed by his players? Andy Cole couldn't stand Teddy Sheringham but they won trophies together and I can't stand most of the insipid middle aged red wine drinking Tory dullards on here, Bozza included, but we make the best of it because it's all we've got unless we want to go on Seagulls chat and have pizza evenings lol hun.

(CM disclaimer. This post was fuelled by several pints of Session Ale and I'll be sober in the morning and feel exactly the same.)

.............. I usually drink white wine or beer of some sort, and I have never voted Tory in my life.............

And as my mother used to say: "It'll all come out in the wash."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here