Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sat in home end, he made the spurs fans laugh fairly frequently and was identified as “shite”.

Likewise. they got very annoyed with Ryan time wasting. Thought Solly did alright. And Laughed at our woeful attempts to attack, most damning comment from behind me was “Christ, this is the PL and Brighton are playing like Serie A early 90s. They’re just so DULL,” (which was hard to argue with in fairness!)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If Stephens makes a shit pass it's ok, he's our Dale. Izquerdo (sp) should worry you muppets more than Schellotto (sp). Jose is looking like a very large waste of whatever millions we paid. It follows in the rich vein of sheep mentality on this board, if it ain't Barnes then find a new scapegoat.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Technically he is so so poor. Having been to Huddersfield Saturday and Wembo tonight I cannot for the life of me understand what Hughton is playing at.

Honestly believe you could put a League Two footballer at LB for us and he’d look more comfortable than Schelotto.

He is so far out of his depth it’s unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left back? Sorry the geezer out there has a different colour skin. Perhaps you were so high up you couldn't see?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Technically he is so so poor. Having been to Huddersfield Saturday and Wembo tonight I cannot for the life of me understand what Hughton is playing at.
Perhaps Hughton should get a speciality full back coach in, to help him understand the position. :facepalm:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I thought, after a shaky start, he had quite a good game as he gained some confidence. What do I know :shrug:
I'm with you, after a poor start letting Son robbed him of the ball by the corner flag I thought he did ok. Added to the attacks we when possible

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Define keyboard warrior.

I gave my ticket to a mate because I have other more pressing stuff going on that I sadly couldn't go.

Yet you have a better opinion of a player than those that actually went to the game? He was shite.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yet you have a better opinion of a player than those that actually went to the game? He was shite.

In fairness, you don’t always have to be at a game. Often if you watch on tv you’ve got a far better perspective and listening you get a view from the pros too. Unkind to say the Greyhound is shite, but well, he was a bit tonight. But in good company!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Are you telling me everyone that has expressed an opinion, oh, and that includes me, on here went tonight? I have seen him play, can I join the big boys club? Incidentally, I see a fair few on this thread that disagree with those just basically taking the piss. Still not defined a 'keyboard warrior', but hey words that make for a good post.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think there’s a difference between giving a player a chance who isn’t up to match sharpness, and just looking at someone’s technique and seeing they’re not up to it. Sadly, it sounds like the latter with this one. Confidence doesn’t suddenly change a player’s technique.

An example of the former would be when Jesse Lingard first came here. It was obvious from early on that he had superb technique but had to get used to the division and his teammates.

Watched it in the Spurs end tonight and the Greyhound was one of the few players they picked out who they thought looked decent. I tend to agree - after that nightmare first minute he was ok I thought

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
He definitely grew into the game, a much improved performance from Huddersfield. He was probably one of our best players in the second half, so it's probably a bit harsh to write him off already.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here