Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don't get the whole Schellotto's getting better, other than a couple of runs forward in the 2nd Half, from which he needed a long time to recover from, I thought he was poor. He seems too hesitant, tackling is poor and he doesn't seem to create space / options when he doesn't have the ball.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I don't get the whole Schellotto's getting better, other than a couple of runs forward in the 2nd Half, from which he needed a long time to recover from, I thought he was poor. He seems too hesitant, tackling is poor and he doesn't seem to create space / options when he doesn't have the ball.

Agree with you. Distinctly average imo.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Wooooah there don’t let the facts get in the way of a good old fashioned NSC happy clappy proved you wrong love in!!

Even his runs forward had no end product and ended in complete dead end alley ways.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
He won three headers from as many corners before he went off (and we conceded)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I thought he did OK - gave plenty of effort which is great to see, but doesn't fill me with confidence as a defender, or when he pushes on. Certainly not a MoM performance either.

kjgood

I agree. We were the kit sponsor today and were shocked when the match sponsors picked him. One of his better performances so far though.

In my opinion, Ryan should've got MOTM. Or Izquierdo if he scored the one on one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BUT HE DIDNT SCORE THAT ONE! To be fair he did brilliantly well to break free, run the length of the pitch and make the chance, real shame he didnt score, felt sorry for him.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
There was an element of comedy to his performance (and MoM award) but I thought he worked hard and has decent pace. Technically he looks short of PL quality to me, at least based on what I've seen so far, and the other players seem very aware of his limitations.

Full disclosure: I know less about football than Chris Hughton.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
There was an element of comedy to his performance (and MoM award) but I thought he worked hard and has decent pace. Technically he looks short of PL quality to me, at least based on what I've seen so far, and the other players seem very aware of his limitations.

Full disclosure: I know less about football than Chris Hughton.

Duffy appeared reluctant to use him as an outlet quite a few times, opting to check instead of pass wide. He would have used Bruno more.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Who knows maybe getting MOM will give him a real boost and he will kick on and become an Albion stalwart.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Wooooah there don’t let the facts get in the way of a good old fashioned NSC happy clappy proved you wrong love in!!

Even his runs forward had no end product and ended in complete dead end alley ways.

They're opinions though, not facts. For example, "he needed a long time to recover from" - Opinion. I thought he got back pretty quickly. "I thought he was poor" - Opinion. "He seems to hesitant" - Opinion. "He doesn't seem to create space" - Opinion.

Just my opinion though, thought he had a good game but felt Izquierdo and possibly Knockaert were better.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Eat your words me thinks !!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here