Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
He changed my opinion of him today in a good way. Bit of game time and confidence he is looking much much better his pace is promising. We were worse when he had to go off. As much as I love Bruno I am starting to think its a cameo season for him and we need to look forwards next season

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Getting better with every game. Looks like a real prospect and will hopefully show the utter GOONS on various threads (for the 100th bloody time) not to write off our players too early. Maybe he will become first choice, maybe he won't but I like what I see.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Getting better with every game. Looks like a real prospect and will hopefully show the utter GOONS on various threads (for the 100th bloody time) not to write off our players too early. Maybe he will become first choice, maybe he won't but I like what I see.

Could do with a haircut though !!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good cultured player, integrated very well in the team

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
****ing awful first half. Slightly better second. Still doesn’t look like a footballer, first touch is very heavy and is incredibly one footed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looked very low on confidence and was often hiding hence Stephens had to come to Right Back at one point. Players quite clearly missing him out for passes.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Excellent performance.

Apart from the obvious glitch we did really ****ing well in recruitment during the summer.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Funny as I think he looks lost at times, then goes on a great run but doesnt know what he is doing haha but tbf I thought he had a great game! I dont think he has the chemistry that Bruno and Knockaert have, but credit to him, I wasnt sure on him but he proved me wrong today. Though I think he needs game time to get his fitness up, only problem is that means Bruno more than likely gets benched.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He has an international cap for Italy, I'd rather listen to experts than read the shite on here.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I think he looks better every time i see him AT RIGHT BACK, a winger he is not, but im happy for him to settle in this season and replace Bruno as first choice when the inevitable time comes.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Beat more men attacking than Knockaert did today

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Was good today, still not sold on his crossing ability but he didn't give it away as much and drove forward often, got past a good few players.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not yet.

Happy to eat humble pie if he proves to be decent but I still think he looks incredibly uncomfortable as a footballer. Can run in a straight line with the ball though.

I know it'll be a real dredge going through 20 pages but read it, it is hilarious, if you are part of that you are part of NSC Gold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here