Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Not searched the thread but quite apart from him playing well above his previous standard today, the big question for us was: does he wear a hairband of some kind.. or does he have a mullet? It was really bugging us and I've got a wager on it now.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
He wasn’t MOTM good. Not today.
I agree. We were the kit sponsor today and were shocked when the match sponsors picked him. One of his better performances so far though.

In my opinion, Ryan should've got MOTM. Or Izquierdo if he scored the one on one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I agree. We were the kit sponsor today and were shocked when the match sponsors picked him. One of his better performances so far though.

In my opinion, Ryan should've got MOTM. Or Izquierdo if he scored the one on one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’m not saying he was appalling (as per my ratings in the rating thread). Just that I thought there were a number of better home performances.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I think his running action and general movement is just so unorthodox when compared to the stereotypical athletic type of modern footballer. For me it harked back to the old days.
First half he didn't do anything particularly wrong he just didn't seem very effective. Second half (from my vantage point in the East Upper) he was terrific. Gave his all and caused problems. Think he will become a bit of a cult hero - he does look like Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
He was so shit first half it made himself look good 2nd half. Cult hero in the making.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
And a couple from half time TODAY:

"Schelotto must be a competition winner or something. There is no way on earth he is a professional footballer. I genuinely have a better first touch than him, and my highest level is West Sussex football League Division 5 South (ie shit)."
and
"I’d like to hear who you think is technically worse in the Amex era? His first touch is appalling. I can’t think of one cross he’s made that has gone within five metres of an Albion player in the box."

Comments about today's man of the match :lolol:

You honestly thought he was our genuine man team of the match? Sponsors must have still been drunk from last night. Fully stand by my comments. He was ok second half but laughable over reaction by most on this thread.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Great performance today and on that evidence, need not worry about replacing Bruno when he hangs up his boots!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Much better today and solid against Chelsea, woeful prior to that.

Jury’s out for me, but a lot more hope for him than I had 4-5 weeks ago.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I think we should get a MoM poll after each game if anyone could be arsed like DickHead does the Official game threads

Izzy today for me no doubt, pleased with Schellotos performance thought but not MoM

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
greyhound.png :albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here