Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Doesn’t look like a footballer, doesn’t play like a footballer.

Would be more at home at the Tate Gallery.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
He looked like he had just woken up in the first half. I was more in the game and I was in the stand!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Seems to have little footballing intelligence that is partially covered by good pace. Looks totally out of his depth defensively and has the composure of a three year old left alone with a tub of ice cream. Looks a very poor buy at the moment but will happily be proven wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A few times on the overlap he linked up with Knocky in a similar fashion to Bruno. Maybe he just needs a bit of time to settle in.

You can f*** off as well. :lolol:

That's not how we roll around here, and you damn well know it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought, after a shaky start, he had quite a good game as he gained some confidence. What do I know :shrug:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Cant believe this thread ! Christ the bloke put in loads of effort and was still going towards the end of the game despite hardly any game time - showed some promise yet so many idiots on here ! How many times do u think Bruno would have been csught out tonite had he played instead?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I thought, after a shaky start, he had quite a good game as he gained some confidence. What do I know :shrug:

That shake was for the first 60mins I’m fainress, then he got better before plateauing into bare mediocre as the game finished. As greyhounds go, you’d have to consider putting him down / out of his misery.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Is this his second start in English football against a team full of players off to the world cup?All the team need a bit of confidence at the moment especially the new players

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
A lot of posts so far on this thread, and no-one has posted what I thought was the obvious reason he was picked on the right wing on Saturday. I reckon CH wants Schelotto to take over from Bruno in the new year, and is giving him game-time to get up to speed with the premier league.

Maybe its just me, but Bruno has been weak for a while now, and his time is nigh, but its risky just to put Schelotto straight in at right-back - because as we saw on Saturday - as we see time and time again - it takes several games to settle into this league.

Good get. I think you were correct.

And he was ok in parts tonight. Still several howlers but he does have pace.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Sat in home end, he made the spurs fans laugh fairly frequently and was identified as “shite”.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Cant believe this thread ! Christ the bloke put in loads of effort and was still going towards the end of the game despite hardly any game time - showed some promise yet so many idiots on here ! How many times do u think Bruno would have been csught out tonite had he played instead?

Don't get to wound up by it, this place is made of 80% wannabees that have never even got on a pitch. Makes me chuckle watching the shit spouted here sometimes.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

It’s not about effort, whats being discussed is his ability to play at this level and the answer is no sadly. All you’re saying is we have two players unable to cope....hows that improve morale round here?!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Had a couple of spells of flair, rest of the time a liability

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
In all honesty Duffy was total pants in his first 2 or 3 games for us and he turned out OK

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Technically he is so so poor. Having been to Huddersfield Saturday and Wembo tonight I cannot for the life of me understand what Hughton is playing at.

Honestly believe you could put a League Two footballer at LB for us and he’d look more comfortable than Schelotto.

He is so far out of his depth it’s unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here