Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Tottenham Hotspur v BHA ** -Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

Tottenham v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Spurs 4 BHA 0

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Tottenham Hotspur 2017-18 last 16 of the champions league contestants v Brighton and Hove Albion newly promoted side to the Premire League via Gillingham and the Withdean Stadium .

0-1 :goal: March

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
This is one of the first games this season where even my optimism has been reigned in; 3-1 loss for me. At least against the other "big" teams we started confidently and kept our shape. Even against Liverpool we started off that way, until their attacking prowess had heads dropping. Now with a 2-0 loss to a team we would have really been hoping to take points off - our confidence has got to be at its lowest point all season so far. Add in whatever weird things are going on behind the scenes with Knocky's alleged disciplinary action and we don't look as united as we once did. Still, it would have been naive to think we wouldn't go through bad spells like this in this league. Overall, we're still doing much better than I think all of us could have dreamed. Hopefully January signings will give us that little boost we need and we'll get back to picking up points for survival!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is one I hope I am completely wrong about. 6-0 Spuds :censored::tantrum::wozza::shootself

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here