Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton BHAFC record

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton & Hove Albion FC 31 December 2014 - Present - played 144 won 68 drawn 38 Lost 38 Percentage won 47.2%

Enough said

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
There’s been a marked loss in confidence after recent results and confidence is everything in a competitive environment. It’s happened to us before and it’ll happen again, but the next win will put us back on track. Tony will ensure that we buy well in January and Chris will have the tools to keep us up. That’s what I believe, anyway.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well said

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I will forever be eternally grateful for what CH has done. Shocking selection today mind. I'm sure we'll improve and go again though.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are lucky to have Chris. What it needs now is us to return the favour to him after what he has achieved and not get on his back after a bad run

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Brighton & Hove Albion FC 31 December 2014 - Present - played 144 won 68 drawn 38 Lost 38 Percentage won 47.2%

Enough said

I am totally in your CH camp, even if we got relegated I would still be in the camp. Man Utd only got where they were with a manager that they kept on for 27 years. And his stats are fantastic, the man is a legend. But we were shite today and his tactics were poor. I am in the CH corner however. Greatest manager this club will ever see.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
We are lucky to have Chris. What it needs now is us to return the favour to him after what he has achieved and not get on his back after a bad run

Lot of focus on the manager but what it needs is for the players to step up stop giving the ball and away and conceding soft goals and we will be back to the early season form.

Have looked nowhere near as sharp of late and either complacency or players struggling with physical demands of premier league

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Lot of focus on the manager but what it needs is for the players to step up stop giving the ball and away and conceding soft goals and we will be back to the early season form.

Have looked nowhere near as sharp of late and either complacency or players struggling with physical demands of premier league

Manager is responsible for the performance of his players and that is the bottom line

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Absolutely ridiculous to criticise the manager at this point. Amazing how well he's integrated the new signings and coped without an additional striker. I'd say we're 3 or 4 points better off because of his management. Some people simply cannot cope with defeat - thank god they're no where near the running of the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here