Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for Hughton to move on?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It would be like dumping Kylie Minogue because she farted in the night. Get a grip fella !

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Oh, for the days of the regular weekly "Wilkins/Mcghee/Booker/whoever OUT" polls (nostalgia) :flypig:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I'm starting to wonder if he's been found out at this level. Both Newcastle and Norwich seemed to think he wasn't up to it in the Premier League and I'm starting to wonder if they were right.

The first sign of a manager loosing the plot is to make random team selections and playing players out of position. Playing a rightback (who's done nothing to justify his inclusion yet) in place of Knockert just highlights his defensive mentality.

Blindly picking Glen 'offside' Murray, who is woefully out of form, over Hemed who was in-form before his ban, is also baffling.

I'm starting to wonder if Hughton has some big question marks over him now and perhaps Bloom should start flicking through his phone contacts and seeing who is out of work and proven in the PL. Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton all spring to mind.

Troll I reckon...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My money was on Ernest to start this thread tonight, although at least he would probably have been trying to be funny - failing miserably as usual with his posts, but at least trying.

I rather think that this OP was actually serious. :nono:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Better get richard Tiltman in for Knockhart
Beat Spurs next Wednesday at Wembley and the bedwetters will disappear for a few games.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton all spring to mind.

I never believed you were just a wind up merchant before, I always thought you were just a bit dim. But you’ve given yourself away with that last bit. Fair play, you’ve caught a few again today though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think fishing for 14 years would be too much to ask. He's just a bit thick and stupid.

Trooper

Nov 29, 2017
I totally agree with the OP.Clearly we are not going to reach our target of a Champions League place.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I'm starting to wonder if he's been found out at this level. Both Newcastle and Norwich seemed to think he wasn't up to it in the Premier League and I'm starting to wonder if they were right.

The first sign of a manager loosing the plot is to make random team selections and playing players out of position. Playing a rightback (who's done nothing to justify his inclusion yet) in place of Knockert just highlights his defensive mentality.

Blindly picking Glen 'offside' Murray, who is woefully out of form, over Hemed who was in-form before his ban, is also baffling.

I'm starting to wonder if Hughton has some big question marks over him now and perhaps Bloom should start flicking through his phone contacts and seeing who is out of work and proven in the PL. Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton all spring to mind.
u wot m8

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After a shit day at the office we don't need this shit. Get behind Chris and the team FFS ! UNBELIEVABLE !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here