Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for Hughton to move on?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'm starting to wonder if he's been found out at this level. Both Newcastle and Norwich seemed to think he wasn't up to it in the Premier League and I'm starting to wonder if they were right.

The first sign of a manager loosing the plot is to make random team selections and playing players out of position. Playing a rightback (who's done nothing to justify his inclusion yet) in place of Knockert just highlights his defensive mentality.

Blindly picking Glen 'offside' Murray, who is woefully out of form, over Hemed who was in-form before his ban, is also baffling.

I'm starting to wonder if Hughton has some big question marks over him now and perhaps Bloom should start flicking through his phone contacts and seeing who is out of work and proven in the PL. Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton all spring to mind.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm starting to wonder if he's been found out at this level. Both Newcastle and Norwich seemed to think he wasn't up to it in the Premier League and I'm starting to wonder if they were right.

The first sign of a manager loosing the plot is to make random team selections and playing players out of position. Playing a rightback (who's done nothing to justify his inclusion yet) in place of Knockert just highlights his defensive mentality.

Blindly picking Glen 'offside' Murray, who is woefully out of form, over Hemed who was in-form before his ban, is also baffling.

I'm starting to wonder if Hughton has some big question marks over him now and perhaps Bloom should start flicking through his phone contacts and seeing who is out of work and proven in the PL. Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton all spring to mind.

Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton! :lolol:

Up until then I wasn't sure if you were being serious, now it's clear. :lolol:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

A tad knee jerk. :hilton:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Yeah right!
None of them ever got relegated ?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
bed-wetting.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

No, f**k off troll, next question.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon

We were absolutely shocking today and need to get our act together quickly, but we are nowhere near even thinking about Hughton being replaced.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

:fishing:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

I'm starting to wonder if you have a brain.
Clueless.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here