Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Can we not over react if we get thumped today?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CH has far too much credit in the bank for some of the escalating criticism. I think he has got it completely wrong today but please no Hughton Out type threads....which seem to be brewing.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
CH has far too much credit in the bank for some of the escalating criticism. I think he has got it completely wrong today but please no Hughton Out type threads....which seem to be brewing.

Yup I agree, some on here seem to be champing at the bit to have a go at CH. We will have several bad runs this season, so will other teams. CH should be judged at the end of the season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Criticism is wholly fair, trolls can do one. But we have the right to criticise, and let's face it, we are dire thus far.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agree with all the posts above. Today has been poor so far... Hughton hasn’t set up right. But I don’t expect perfection & we’ve been great so far this season... No overreaction but very poor so far I’m afraid.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Criticism is wholly fair, trolls can do one. But we have the right to criticise, and let's face it, we are dire thus far.

Agreed, I am very suprised that CH has made the same mistake he made last season with the team selection and we are getting over run again, well we are from the commentary that I’m listening to.

Maybe a quick goal will turn it all around!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Woeful in the first half. Let's hope it gets better.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I won’t be ... but do you not think it’s a typical match day thread when we aren’t winning six nil ..which is why I tend to not follow it during match time

Jul 7, 2003
Sadly there are too many idiots on here who have only really experienced regular wins over the last few seasons (they Sami experience being the only blip) so are not used to seeing us struggle.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think Bloom needs to have a think if we need a change, can't stop conceding and can't get a shot on target is very worrying

Doubt it, we had a hatful of chances last week, creating chances has not been that big a problem at all this season, just today. You are going to over react aren’t you?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Define over reaction. There is much to criticise about the first half and the tram selection today, and there is no reason why that shouldn't be discussed on NSC - just as it probably is in the ground at Huddersfield.
Point of order though - I may have missed one somewhere, but I haven't seen a serious 'Hughton out' post anywhere. Has there actually been one?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No ! I just love losing every week.

Can't wait till next game.
But must keep cheerful and positive :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the plus side rivers of piss due to the teams impending relegation is still preferable to the pissnami we've endured because palace were naughty.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
How about on Wednesday? At least Chris will get a good reception.

You think the Liverpool score was bad? Have you see the Spurs score today? Good chance we’ll be rivalling Palace’s record top flight defeat so you’ll probably have the opportunity :wink:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
This is a game where we needed to be competitive and we had a chance to get something. If we don’t do either, questions about the players and the manager need to be asked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here