Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Can we not over react if we get thumped today?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
He wasn't shite today - far from it.

Got a feelin I wouldn't have been out of place today in the hudds team. We were so poor and tactics so so wrong, and have been for a few games now IMO.

Far too frightened of teams dominating us that we play an unhealthy amount of defend minded players.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wednesday is a 'freebie', playing away against a top 6 club. But we really, really, really, need to stop setting up for negative tactics, cos we will be f*cked.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
For me, unfortunately CH's naivety in the premier league has shone through today.

He took us to a gun fight with a knife.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm counting down the days, hours and minutes of the absolute dog shit of a year they call 2017 and it's f*ck all to do with football.

22, 5 and 31.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm counting down the days, hours and minutes of the absolute dog shit of a year they call 2017 and it's f*ck all to do with football.

22, 5 and 31.

I've had the shittiest year in my whole life and it doesn't get better, my pet is critical in a vets right now... I think 2017 is going to f*ck me whatever... with you there dude.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's a bad one today, no question. But questions about Hughton's future are absurd.

We are where we all thought we would be...in a season-long battle against relegation. But that's not to say its a battle we can't win.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
CH has far too much credit in the bank for some of the escalating criticism. I think he has got it completely wrong today but please no Hughton Out type threads....which seem to be brewing.

This.

Really poor today, players need to look at themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I cannot believe CH's reason for not having AK in the Squad. Unbelievable. Says we need to be more compact against a team whose full backs push on. Well Hughton what would push them back? Bloody AK, Izquierdo or March you idiot. WE WERE PLAYING UDDESFIELD NOT MAN CITY OR BARCELONA. Even with that reasoning, could have had him on the bench.

For the record I love CH and think he's doing a great job. The PL is hard but his tactics today don't help.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've had the shittiest year in my whole life and it doesn't get better, my pet is critical in a vets right now... I think 2017 is going to f*ck me whatever... with you there dude.

I'm sorry to hear that mate. It's the whole bad stages that make everything feel so crap. I've finished my counselling and think I'm stronger for it. Can't ever forget what this year has done to me though. Best wishes to your pet and of course to you bud. Thoughts are with you.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm sorry to hear that mate. It's the whole bad stages that make everything feel so crap. I've finished my counselling and think I'm stronger for it. Can't ever forget what this year has done to me though. Best wishes to your pet and of course to you bud. Thoughts are with you.

Thank you, you too.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Guess what chaps:-

The other team gets coached as well!

If the opposition has only one attacking outlet, it's not going to take long for him to be well and truly shutdown.

When nobody else can, will, or is actually capable of stepping up, guess what happens?

Summed up perfectly. Stop predictable Brighton, and you'll grab the spoils.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lower than a snake's belly after today's match. Can't see anything other than a thumping at Spurs and then where do we go from there ?

No idea where the next win is coming from :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here