Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 9/12 - 10/12

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Everton are the worst team I've seen in the Premier this season, and this is even worse from them. Basic things like players controlling the ball and passing to players on the same side.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Everton are the worst team I've seen in the Premier this season, and this is even worse from them. Basic things like players controlling the ball and passing to players on the same side.

Clearly you didn't watch us play Swansea. Granted Everton are the worst side I've seen at home, and we dropped points to them.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
An awful Everton team with jokers such as Williams, nullify LFC, whereas others including Brighton were ripped apart.

It's a funny old game.

It's a derby. Same as an awful Crystal Crapless team with jokers such as [insert your own favourite donkeys here] managed to escape with a draw against a far superior team at the Amex.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Chelsea aren’t doing us any favours this season. First Palace now this. Twats

They know they're not going to win the league, so try to keep as many London teams in the PL as possible - easy travelling, no cold wet nights oop north - and three easy points next season if they need them. They lost to Palarse too, didn't they? I rest my case.........

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's a derby. Same as an awful Crystal Crapless team with jokers such as [insert your own favourite donkeys here] managed to escape with a draw against a far superior team at the Amex.

Liverpool in recent times outclass Everton in home derbies. Many of those Everton teams were full of heroes in form. Unlike this Everton squad derided in their forums.

Allardyce must be a footballing genius.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I hope Anthony Martial gets the first goal in the Manc derby - 7/1. I think he takes penalties.

Could be a close match. Third 1-1 draw of the day? ???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Liverpool in recent times outclass Everton in home derbies. Many of those Everton teams were full of heroes in form. Unlike this Everton squad derided in their forums.

Allardyce must be a footballing genius.
But not since the 1980s have Everton had teams comparable to Liverpool's.

....and yes, if not quite a genius, Allardyce is pretty damn good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here