Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
What kind of team is this? Love CH but confused. Can't lose today. Might be the reason for the team.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Line-up feels like a bit of a letdown, should be playing our strongest team here as this is a game we should win with that team playing.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
Some of these moves look like a head scratcher to me, but I suppose that's why I'm not coaching in the Premier League. I just wonder why a mix up with the squad involves all of March, Izquierdo, and Hemed starting on the bench. Glad to see AK being sat, he has looked nothing short of terrible to me.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
bet for goalless first half, and win second half with subs.

Huddersfield are the worst second half team in the PL this season, least goals scored and most goals conceded, so expect us to target that.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Knocky not playing is a surprise but CH is obviously going for a plan. I thought Izzy B did well last week and I have been waiting for Schellotto for ages. Maybe CH thinks wing play won't work on the udders.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Massive.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Looks like the plan is to contain then either go for the win late on, or more than likely, try & rescue a point.
Yes I know it's negative but I can't see us getting anything out of this & I feel this period will see us fall back.

God I hope I'm wrong.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Schelotto is a defensive winger / fullback so cover for Bruno?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Desmond

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No one on the wing

I can understand playing just one winger instead of two, but suddenly going from two wingers to none came as a surprise.

Especially as Kayal (for Knockaert) was not a starter.

Last edited:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Yes he is. Minor misconduct, not gross misconduct, one game club imposed deselection, probably made to travel to Hudds so he can see what he is missing, and/or to enable CH to throw a smokescreen by saying “he’s carrying a minor knock”. But it is definitely discipline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here