Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Christ, this is depressing.

My biggest fear is the Premier League isn't a place you can play badly and still nick a point here and there. Especially if you are a promoted team. There have been many teams who have gone winless, or even pointless, for 10 or 12 games. I fear for us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Playing defensively is draining physically and mentally. I fear worse will come against Spurs. Burnley will be a huge game for us, but we need to get Kayal featuring because we're missing a spark in midfield.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Comprehensively outplayed so far.
Little quality on show.
Abject in attack.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Playing defensively is draining physically and mentally. I fear worse will come against Spurs. Burnley will be a huge game for us, but we need to get Kayal featuring because we're missing a spark in midfield.

Absolutely agree with this. There's no thrust, backwards or forwards from midfield- both Stephens and Propper are neat but ponderous. We need Kayal running around like a maniac.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Stephens MOM for me.

:fishing:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As is customary:-

if Hemed and Murray together is the answer - I'm shite scared of the question.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Another change to the line up, and this is what we get. I feel a bit like a broken record, but I don't think it's a coincidence our undefeated streak coincided with a run of consistent starting 11s, and ended the moment we started changing the line up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here