Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Getting Bong on would be truly amazing, considering he's not a substitute! I suppose he could swap shirts and pretend to be Solly March - that could work.........................

Lol. I hadnt seen the bench

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to the pundits on the Premier League review on tv today, Huddersfield were completely useless in attack at Everton. How can a team be useless at attacking away from home and so effective at home?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
According to the pundits in on the Premier League review on tv today, Huddersfield were completely useless in attack at Everton. How can a team be useless at attacking away from home Andrew so effective at home?

Something to do with the team they're up against?

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I know exactly one Huddersfield fan. He is at the game. Good bloke, very modest and generally likes Albion.

Says HTFC fans are shocked by how terrible we were first half. Says he can't think of a worse away team - and that includes most of last season.

Seems something has gone very wrong.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I know exactly one Huddersfield fan. He is at the game. Good bloke, very modest and generally likes Albion.

Says HTFC fans are shocked by how terrible we were first half. Says he can't think of a worse away team - and that includes most of last season.

Seems something has gone very wrong.

Another week of missing MOTD then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Spurs are 3-0 up, just saying like...

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Apologies. We're defending well then, are we?

No but they have been pretty effective at home and have beaten United. The question was meant more generally than just today when they seem to have over run us. We should’ be getting used to that up there though.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
If hudds were any good they would be 5-0 up. We have been abysmal. Poorest of poor tactics too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here