Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's nothing as sweet as an unexpected win, and that's just what I'm hoping for today. Huddersfield have lost four in a row, and it's over twenty years since they lost five in a row. We re Brighton, in decent form (in spite of the Liverpool result). That all adds up...............

So, time for the sweetness of an unexpected win, please!
I'm more confident in the Albion because of the Liverpool game, not in spite of it.

In a parallel universe the Albion would have won 4-3 and it would have been hailed as one of the games of the season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm more confident in the Albion because of the Liverpool game, not in spite of it.

In a parallel universe the Albion would have won 4-3 and it would have been hailed as one of the games of the season.

Huh! In my parallel universe Smith did score, and the successful Cup Winners Cup run gave us the momentum to bounce straight back up in 1984!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Playing Huddersfield has always bought on dread since the Withdean days. I can’t see us getting anything from this [emoji853]

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am confident about this one, last year we got well and truly taught a lesson up there, and this year I am sure we will get our revenge.

This is a massive game a real six pointer as they say, and if we win we hit the magic 20 points with just 16 games played with 3 games to go before half way and two of those are winnable, it is a real pivotal part of the season..... COME ON.....

So wrap up warm all you travelling fans, much respect I wish you a safe trip north and come back with three points and a big cheesy grin.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Could do with a good result today.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I am confident about this one, last year we got well and truly taught a lesson up there, and this year I am sure we will get our revenge.

This is a massive game a real six pointer as they say, and if we win we hit the magic 20 points with just 16 games played with 3 games to go before half way and two of those are winnable, it is a real pivotal part of the season..... COME ON.....

So wrap up warm all you travelling fans, much respect I wish you a safe trip north and come back with three points and a big cheesy grin.

Very much this. I feel it is a must not lose game and a win would be a huge bonus. Come on The Albion, bounce back, take the game to them and put some of those chances away!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In the Spoons wahay

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Come on lads, huge one today. 5 pts from this, Watford and Burnley might go a long way to keeping us up. A win today would be a massive step in that direction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here