Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Seems like Chris is making selection errors and letting his instinctively cautious nature get the better of him. More positivity and energy required.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Was about this time of year that the Norwich fans got pissed off with these tactics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It's so simple for Hudds. Press us with energy (not much skill needed), then take your chances WHEN they come along. It's not even like they've passed through the middle of us like they did last season. Just basic basic defensive errors.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Why are people so interested in in the Palace game who cares, were 2-0 down against a shit side and people seem more incensed about Palace going ahead.....

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If Hughton takes a change in stance and has ago, we may still have chance.

Hughton have ago.................we can only hope.

Only chance in this game I am afraid......Izzy on for Izzy. .......Baldock for Murray......March for Shitteletto

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Perhaps bong can come on instead of brown and we can play full backs in all wide positions. Gross just jogs around slowly Doing precisely nothing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We haven't been turning up for weeks mate, United being the exception, oh we lost there too. :albion2:

Yeh true. I accept and expected a bad run but today has been very frustrating & disappointing. We played into their hands. Not often I get critical but today is shocking so far. In Chris we trust to sort them out at half time...

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Perhaps it might help if Murray stayed onside a bit more often, then we could play with 11 not 10. Amazed Hemed hasn't been given a game somewhere, Murray has been poor ever since West Ham. Why we're playing the wingers we are is an absolute mystery. And neither Stephens nor Propper seem able to seize a game by the scruff of the neck and make something happen, it's sideways at best from them. Even Dunk and Duffy have looked seriously off the boil the last few weeks.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Take gross, murray ans Stiletto (seems to be playing in them) and bring on March Izquierdo and Baldock, put Brown behind baldock

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Only chance in this game I am afraid......Izzy on for Izzy. .......Baldock for Murray......March for Shitteletto

Probably Baldock for Gross as Huddersfield are ganging up on Gross and keeping him out of the game. Baldock and Murray have a very good understanding of each others game.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Perhaps bong can come on instead of brown and we can play full backs in all wide positions. Gross just jogs around slowly Doing precisely nothing.

Oh god are we starting this? The same Gross people were raving about a few weeks ago and potentially one of the best signings in the league?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Getting a bit OTT on the negativity chaps. We have a bad run virtually every season it was inevitable in the Prem. 45 mins to rescue a point #staypositive

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here